Remarketing (also known as retargeting) is a means to re-connect with consumers who have previously visited your website or mobile app. Remarketing allows you to present your online adverts to this audience as they browse throughout other websites and social media platforms, this helps you increase brand awareness or prompt these consumers to convert.
The most common forms of remarketing are:
- Google display adverts
- Facebook adverts
- Follow-up emails
So, what are the benefits of remarketing?
- Improves brand recall – Remarketing is a fantastic tool for reminding potential customers of your business and its product or service offering.
- Improved conversion rates – It can act as a tool to convert customers who previously dropped off part way down the sales funnel by re-engaging them.
- Better return on investment (ROI) compared to generic advertising – As it allows you to engage with those who have already shown an interest in you and your products, rather than being a completely cold lead.
- It allows you create specific and targeted ads – Remarketing allows you to directly target those who have already shown an interest in a particular product or service you offer. You can create various remarketing lists that will apply to specific prospects, such as those who have lapsed at the checkout stage of an ecommerce website.
Tips for running a successful remarketing campaign:
- Ensure your tagging is appropriate.
- Make sure your adverts have a clear message and suitable call to action.
- Constantly refine your campaign, set time aside to analyse your campaigns results and make amendments when necessary to achieve the best possible return on investment.
- Include a special offer such as a discount code in your adverts when targeting lapsed customers. Not only is this likely to entice them to act fast and buy now, but it is an easy way to see which customers have converted from your ads.
Get in touch to learn how Creationz Marketing can help with your remarketing needs – call us on 01158 376 260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org